WARNER RANCH 4 ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
2020 MEETING SCHEDULE
Until Further Notice
Because of the Covid-19 virus, all meetings will be held via Zoom
begin at 6:30 p.m.
The Board of Directors of Warner Ranch 4 Association has scheduled its
2020 Meetings to be held on the following dates:
May 5 – Annual Meeting
Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. and are held at:
Sentry Management, Inc.
1414 W. Broadway Rd, Suite #205
Tempe, Arizona 85282
Homeowners who desire to attend a Board of Directors meeting or be placed on the agenda should contact the management company at (480) 345-0046 at least ten (10) days prior to the meeting. Changes to this meeting schedule will be posted on the Warner Ranch 4 Association website (warnerranch4association.com) and will be communicated via email blast. Please, opt-in with your email in your CommunityPro homeowner account.
Homeowners wishing to observe a meeting are also encouraged to call the management office to assure that adequate space is planned and to confirm the meeting.
Please be advised that the Meetings of the Board are open to all members wishing to attend. There are
circumstances however that the Board may choose to meet in Executive Session. In accordance with
ARS – 33-1804
The Board of Directors will meet in a closed executive session after each meeting that has been scheduled. In
this executive session, the Board will be discussing one or more of the below topics.
- Legal advice from an attorney for the board or the association.
- Pending or contemplated litigation.
- Personal, health or financial information about an individual member of the association, an individual employee of the association or an individual employee of a contractor for the association.
- Matters relating to the job performance of, compensation of, health records of or specific complaints against an individual employee of the association or an individual employee of a contractor of the association.
- A unit owner’s appeal of any violation cited or penalty imposed by the association.