The Board of Directors of Warner Ranch 4 Association meetings —
Because of the Covid-19 virus, all meetings will be held via Zoom
begin at 6:30 p.m.
Homeowners who desire to attend a Board of Directors meeting or be placed on the agenda should contact the management company at (480) 345-0046 at least ten (10) days prior to the meeting. Changes to this meeting schedule will be posted on the Warner Ranch 4 Association website (warnerranch4association.com) and will be communicated via email blast. Please, opt-in with your email in your CommunityPro homeowner account.
Homeowners wishing to observe a meeting are also encouraged to call the management office to assure that adequate space is planned and to confirm the meeting.
Changes to this schedule will be posted on the Community Portal: https://accesssentrymgt.com/dx/sentry/loginh.html and at the HOA website: http://wr4hoa.com.
Please be advised that the Meetings of the Board are open to all members wishing to attend. There are circumstances however that the Board may choose to meet in Executive Session. In accordance with ARS – 33-1804
The Board of Directors will meet in a closed executive session after each meeting that has been scheduled. In this executive session, the Board will be discussing one or more of the below topics.
- Legal advice from an attorney for the board or the association.
- Pending or contemplated litigation.
- Personal, health or financial information about an individual member of the association, an individual employee of the association or an individual employee of a contractor for the association.
- Matters relating to the job performance of, compensation of, health records of or specific complaints against an individual employee of the association or an individual employee of a contractor of the association.
- A unit owner’s appeal of any violation cited or penalty imposed by the association.