How Can We Help?
< All Topics

Who to contact about a tree overhang in your yard?

If the tree is in the common area contact the management company at 480-345-0046 ext 55513 or send an email to [email protected] If the tree in your neighbor’s yard, contact them to have it trimmed. You are allowed to trim branches hanging over your property, up to your property line.

Previous Are the Trees in the Common Areas Trimmed?
Next Who to contact for a downed tree?
Table of Contents